With an experience of two decades, we are catering the varied demands of chemical industry by manufacturing and supplying a qualitative range Release Coating and Emulsion. These coatings are applied on cement blocks, pipes, cement covets and rubbers. We use best quality compounds to formulate these emulsions. To ensure that only flawless range is offered to the clientsâ€™ end, we precisely check our Release Coating and Emulsion on composition and safety parameters. We offer our products to the clients at reasonable price.
High temperature stability
Easy to apply
Item Code: PU-05-Release-Coatings
This is a highly efficient release material, Its feature makes it suitable for many release applications as stated:
1) Release of plastic and polyester parts such as shoe sales etc.
2) Release of PU parts such as bumpers, dash board and other similar applications.
Appearance: Colorless liquid. Active solids: 05-06%. Diluent: Xylene
K.K. PU release- PU-05 is a Pre-diluted poly urethane release agent for application by brushing or spraying on to the moulds.
A coverage of 200-400 cm sq. of mould surface is suggested but user should determine the optimum coverage, dilution and application method on a small scale before being used in commercial production.
Release Coating Emulsion
Item Code: CR-30-Release-Coatings
This is a highly efficient release material. Its feature makes it suitable for many release applications as stated:
1) Release of Pre-cast Cement Blocks/Pipes/Cement Covets from rubber/metal/PU moulds.
2) Release of Rubber products.
3) Specialized designed emulsion to provide release on Acutest mould angles.
Appearance: White milky emulsion. PH: 7.0 Total solids: 25-30%. Emulsifier type: Non Ionic. Diluent: Water
K.K. C.U release- CU-30 (Ipart w/w} is normally diluted with (2-3 part w/w) water before application by brushing or spraying on to the moulds.
An operating (Curing Temp) Temp of the mould can be 120 degree to 180 degree C.
Product Code : 24
* Tips on getting accurate quotes. Please include product name, order quantity, usage, special requests if any in your inquiry.